ruth's photos zero four ay five five: HAHAHA.

Sunday, September 05, 2004

HAHAHA.

Oh gosh. Shazzy just said "*snort snort*" to me. I am laughing like I've gone mad. Okay yes, essentially I've got sugar-charged genes in me, BIGFATDEAL. Do you guys like paragraphing stuff? Cos I do. But I don't know why I'm not paragraphing. I feel like I'm on a high. At midnight. This is not a good sign. Does this mean I'm going to go crazy the entire night! -gasp- NOOO. But I suppose it's a good thing. I can study and mug and become an intellect. -pause- DID I JUST SAY THAT?! Oh no. I'm turning into one of them. SAVE ME.

Oh hey, what do you know, you can play around with the color of the words! It's quite rainbow looking. Like Paddle Pop. You know? As in the ice-cream with too many colors for it's own good? Uh-huh. Is this post taking up too much space, cos what I'm doing here is rambling on and on and on and on and..you get the picture. I think I'll stop before I self-combust and certify myself schizophrenic.No you aren't schizophrenic, Dawn. -gasp- WHO SAID THAT! Nuh.

-DT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger