ruth's photos zero four ay five five: as predicted.

Monday, September 06, 2004

as predicted.

Yeah Shazzy! We're totally dominating this little space we have online. I hate this font, you know, I just use it to piss you people off. Hahaha.

Bimbo Update #1:
(on SMS)
Dawn: SP! Where art thou?
Crystal: Art thou eunos link.

The SMS itself rendered me speechless. I had no idea what I should've text back (Perhaps I should've gone "No, I am Dawn.") I shall be on a look-out for similar happenings and post them here (sort of like my practising to be a journalist on New Paper or some equally trashy tabloid).

Okay, hello hello to anyone who reads this, let me tell you guys something you ought to already have known eons ago, that is:
ECONS IS THE DEVIL.

Yes, it is colored for emphasis. Oh, which reminds me, I think PC should be colored so we can say "the word is colored for emphasis." I'm sure you all agree with me.

Seriously. I'm just shit bored waiting for dinner time, so yeah.

Here's a nice reminder:

WATCH FRIENDS ON CHANNEL 5 @ 10PM TODAY!

-DT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger