ruth's photos zero four ay five five: 18 days into 2005.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

18 days into 2005.

Random message to spur y'all on. Hang in there (for anyone going through slight IS stress) and we will all pull through together. Cannot believe we are actually Year Twos because I don't really want to be one. We don't gather around grand pianos to sing Disney songs anymore, or sit around canteen tables talking a whole lot of nonsense (like why guys wank hahaha) and all we do now is rush through Econs tutorials and research for our IS-es. I miss being a Year One as much as I miss being 4 years old. Ahh.

Anyway, happy song!
This thing called love
I just can't handle it
This thing called love
I must get round to it
I ain't ready
Crazy little thing called love

This thing (this thing)
called love (called love)
It cries (like a baby)
In a cradle all night
It swings (woo woo)
It jives (woo woo)
It shakes all over like a jelly fish
I kinda like it
Crazy little thing called love

There goes my baby
She knows how to Rock'n'Roll
She drives my crazy
She gives me hot and cold fever
Then she leaves me in a cool cool sweat

I gotta be cool
Relax
Get hip!
Get on my tracks
Take a back seat
Hitch hike
And take a long ride on my motor bike
Until I'm ready
Crazy little thing called love

-Crazy Little Thing Called LOVE!; Queen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home