ruth's photos zero four ay five five: The Return.

Thursday, November 11, 2004

The Return.

Okay, all of you must know that Crystal's computer's resolution is damn huge. For those kind of almost-blind people to see. It's like, a normal size 10 font looks like a size 72 font okay. Don't know why she need such weird resolutions. But anyway.
HELLO!! I AM BACK AFTER NOT POSTING FOR THE LONGEST TIME. Hey only Crys, Shazzy, Erica and I post. This is so unfair. I feel like I'm being exploited just because I am online 24/7.

And everyone should vote for Crystal. Obviously she's the Queen of Bimbos, how can any of you fault that?

Crystal: SP!! I fell in love with a dress!
me: Why don't you buy it?
Crystal: It's a maternity dress.

And oh my goodness, did you know, her idea of home clothes = denim skirt and some white spaghetti-top thang. Normal people wear shorts and a t-shirt but the clothes she wear and the kind of clothes you wear when you go out to town for a movie or something. SEE.

And she says she wants to be a butch because she wants to buy men's clothes. (Like you can't buy men's clothes just because you are a girl. You have to be a butch to purchase clothes. Hm.)

Anyway, you know the list people. You guys all know how many bimbotic occurrences there have been that involve Queen Bimbo, Crystal. Although the other three contestants are quite strong as well (like ZY and the lorry, Daphne and her stupid Chinese drama serials, and Khairul's 'inspirised') but the leader of all is none other than Tan Yan Shi Crystal.

I rest my case.

-DT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home