ruth's photos zero four ay five five: Fare thee well!

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Fare thee well!

On behalf of the Geogers of 04A55, I bid all the Math people farewell! And Daphne, the identiy-less person. But we love you, Daph! Haha! We shall troop down to the wonderful, magical paradise commonly known as Malaysia, and we will definitely miss you guys! Although it's only 2 days that you won't see us because of the long weekend. Haha!

Keep First of April free you all! Mr Peh is soon going to have a Mrs Peh. Yeah, yeah, so keep it free alright?

Since we can't be here for the last day of examinations (we really, really wanted to be here), we shall wish all of you Thursday performers all the best! Honestly, from the bottom of my black, rotting heart, I'm very proud of all of you. Performers and designers, fantastic!! Yeah, hope you guys have fun celebrating the end of the very stressful TSD IS Prelims. To our non-TSD classmates, thanks for all the support! We keep getting you all into trouble by using the TSD excuse, thanks for understanding and tolerating! We love you! A lot.

Oh whee, I can't imagine 5 days with the Geogers, they will drive me nuts. But I love them very much. Wish could have a portable keyboard for dear Erica to play.

So glad everything is over, somehow want to go through it again, but I think having gone through it once, makes me cherish it a whole lot more. Love our class, though sometimes don't see many of you around! Haha!

Off to Malaysia, Truly Asia we go!

-DT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home