ruth's photos zero four ay five five: music

Friday, January 28, 2005

music

I realize that i've not posted anything on this blog since last year. so will do my part now along with all the geogers. (: and math people! post! Yup, totally agree with crys, i really REALLY miss those singing sessions! Accidentally in love...haha, remember that so clearly. (: Dawn and crys forcing me to listen to the song on their ipods, but i think it grew onto me. I didn't like it at first, but well...since it was part of Shrek...i'm biased, i love children shows, so i'll learn it. Haha...although shazzi has yet to give me a good reason to play for her her beloved chinese song. I'll play it on the harp if you want shazzi, just eh...pay for transportation? Haha..

Not feeling exactly good now after being chased off the piano while trying to destress by a bunch of year 1s coming out from a science lec. But its ok.

Group slot coming up! Showing! Haha, i'm getting high thinking about it, the silly things we all do during group. Hang in there everyone, i'm sure we'll all produce wonderful pieces of theatre by the end of it! (: And for IS, urmm...i've yet to get past act 1 scene 1. SIGH.

Okie, going for group. (: Something to keep me sane despite the overwhelming number of essays.....remembering you all econs people too....have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home