ruth's photos zero four ay five five: crystal's first post! yeahs!

Saturday, September 11, 2004

crystal's first post! yeahs!

"Who, if I cried out, would hear me among the angels' / hierarchies?"
Rainer Maria Rilke

yeah i love Rilke! haha. Anyway, oh yes.. what am i gonna say? Ooh let me go choose a special font, that shall represent crystal. Georgia! ooh it looks the same to me. trebuchet! hey trebuchet is cool. It's like full of strength. fat and round. reminds me of someone's handwriting.

Courier! Hey, this looks like SP's handwriting.

How about this? Oh this sucks. There is no.. writing that looks like me. Probably, because my own handwriting look like frog legs squeezed onto paper.

Am feeling rather outish. Head aches tremendously. Migraine anyone?

usually, i'm not of the right mind. Haha. So imagine me, with a really painful mind.

Yes, i do have a mind.

Oh.. i'm just crapping. Was really nice to see audrey's post! yeah! a mathser!! rare species in blogland. haha. Only maths of 55 blog i know is the bimbo Daphne.

I am tired. I wish i could sleep, and wake when promos are over. And it's time for baking, and reading, and movies, and outings! And happiness!!

And ooh. operation too. haha.

I wish i could have the powers of teleportation.

travelling makes me sleepy. And make me rest my head on strangers.

Which is BAD.

Shall go off now. Am not making sense.

I feel like shariza. hahahahaha. Kidding.

"there's a carol in all of us"

Quotable quote from crystal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home