ruth's photos zero four ay five five: Crystal's 4th Post: WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Crystal's 4th Post: WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I am in love. Not only with tigers, white beautiful tigers, that sparkle of soul! But with the word, "wheeeeeeeeeeeee". I can't help loving it. It makes me happy.

Love = happy.

Yes, from such a brilliant equation from above, why do the heck do i not take maths?

Am being very irrelevant these days. haha

"I heard the farm cocks crowing, loud, and faint, and thin,
When hooded night was going and one clear planet winked:
I heard shrill notes begin down the spired wood distinct,
When cloudy shoals were chinked and gilt with fires of day.
White-misted was the weald; the lawns were silver-grey;
The lark his lonely field for heaven had forsaken;
And the wind upon its way whispered the boughs of may,
And touched the nodding peony-flowers to bid them waken."
- Daybreak in A Garden, Siegfried Sassoon

From the poem above, would you be surprised to find out that Sassoon was a war poet? haha. With winfred owen?

I just learnt of that fact!!

I have stopped reading war poems. Makes me so depressed. Let's read about love and happiness instead! haha..

Am trying to prolong my indulgence, so i do not have to start applications of D and S.

Oh waits, my nap!

Before i go, IMPORTANT NOTICE

All who go for Physicist play, the dress code is STRIPES. Yes, either your top or bottom,or both! Must wear ok? OR suffer ostracisation!

yes, tsd costume ppl are evil.

And come on, it will be fun.

Fun = happiness = love.

Yes, don't learn the Maslow's hierachy. Learn the crystal equations, and you will reach

SELF ACTUALISATION.

shall leave before i spurt more nonsense.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home