ruth's photos zero four ay five five: wa i din noe can put title de haha

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

wa i din noe can put title de haha

hello!!!daphne invades dis space!!!haha my posts shall be purple so everyone will noe it's me...haha anw poor dawn still can't type...awww so sad...haha anw im here to complain!aunty gwen always bullies me...cries... Sobbing n see?i shall liven up e blog by post9 all my cute cute smileys!haha n i bet dawn will sae no!they're not nice!remove em frm my sight!haha but no!they r here to stay!haha ok im rather mad todae...hee... Serenade i juz found dis!doesn't it remind u of conan n carol?ok ya la they look better, but so swt ma haha i love their piece...uh oh...my smileys disappeared...so cnt put anymore le...nvm, nxt post!haha acty i suspect dawn did some magical powers to make em disappear...haha ok im accus9 her of lotsa thgs!haha ah yee gwen 4gv me k?

haha ok bad!i shall need to rush off now...every minute more i spend here typ9, i feel lyk im los9 a mark in my promos!no dis can't happen...i shall run back to my oligopoly notes at dis instant!haha bye!!!reminds me of e stupid film9 we had to do todae haha...ok la hey peeps, all e best 4 mugg9 k?we all can do it!let's work hard together!n look 4ward to class chalet!=)







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home