ruth's photos zero four ay five five: harpsick

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

harpsick

I have no idea, not the slightest idea how to blog! But since i'm stuck at home with nothing to do waiting for panadol to take effect i guess i'll just type here and wallow in self-pity. Oh yes, zhon yun! You didn't get lost right after i left you at that bus stop? I hope not!

Hello fellow geogers, how was the human geog lecture? Yin ren probably falling alseep on shazzi's shoulder again..disturbing sight. I feel so deprived this week. What with the missing of phy geog tutorial on monday (yes dawn...your beautiful mindmap reccomended by ms lian is still with me!) and now missing human geog lecture...*sniff* I just understood the models of city structure this morning, i have no mood for anything else...perhaps a dose of plath poetry, maybe some nice nature or harp poems will help. Oh, i have to be happy for one thing at least, i missed double period chinese!!! That teacher's scary, and she goes way too fast...like hello, she doesn't realise that there are people who don't speak her language..how ignorant can she get?

I love plath poetry...especially the sheep in fog poem..go read it everybody! Crys any nice harp poems? Somehow i have this weird image in my mind now of toy vegetables jumping up and down the kitchen top smiling. How cute.

I'll go play harp..i can't stand it anymore. The instrument calls....i succumb like a river plunging down as a waterfall laughing with joy sending sparkles into the air, blessed release. Must be overload of geog.

Sometimes i don't understand myself. Is there such thing as a harp obsession? Wish i could drop out of school and spend all my time on harp and music and God and nature...*sigh*

erica fades into the background as usual....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home